Fields with Pilot Test Opportunities
- Music K–12
- Speech-Language Impaired K–12
Registration is now open!
Schedule at https://home.pearsonvue.com/espilot/ftce
- Respond to items that may appear on future versions of the test form
- Gain practical testing experience
- For each pilot test form completed, receive a $75.00 check (upon verification of satisfactory participation of a completed test form with at least 25% of items answered correctly; examinees will be required to complete a W-9 form prior to receiving compensation)
- A pilot test form takes up to two hours and fifteen minutes to complete.
- Eligible participants may take up to two pilot test forms per field. Participants must complete one pilot test before a second can be scheduled.
- Pilot test registration is open now for pilot test appointments starting June 14, 2022.
- Recent examinees in these fields (0–3 years)
- Recently certified educators in these fields (0–3 years)
- Educator preparation students in one of the fields listed above
How to Participate
Go to https://home.pearsonvue.com/espilot/ftce for more information and to schedule your appointment.