Fields with Pilot Test Opportunities
- Guidance and Counseling PK–12
- Hearing Impaired K–12
- School Psychologist PK–12
- Visually Impaired K–12
Registration is now open!
Schedule at www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/
- Respond to items that may appear on future versions of the test form
- Gain practical testing experience
- For each pilot test form completed, receive a $75 check (upon verification of satisfactory participation of a completed test form with at least 25% of items answered correctly; examinees will be required to complete a W-9 form prior to receiving compensation)
- A pilot test form takes up to two and a half hours to complete.
- Eligible participants may take up to two pilot test forms per field. Participants must complete one pilot test before a second can be scheduled.
- Computer-based test centers are conveniently located throughout the state.
- Pilot test registration is open now for pilot test appointments starting November 25, 2019.
- Educator preparation students in one of the fields listed above
- Recent examinees in these fields (0–3 years)
- Recently-certified educators in these fields (0–3 years)
How to Participate
Go to www.pearsonvue.com/espilot/ for more information and to schedule your appointment.