You must bring two valid and unexpired forms of identification,
as detailed below, printed in English.
You will not be permitted to test without proper identification.
If you are refused admission, you will not receive a refund or transfer of fees.
The first identification must be government issued and must have a clear photograph
and your signature.
- Driver's license
- State-issued identification card
- United States military ID (with visible signature)
- United States Permanent Resident card (with visible signature)
The second identification can be another form of identification listed above or
one that has either a photo or a signature.
- Social Security card
- Student ID
- Work ID
Please note the following:
- If you are bringing a valid and unexpired U.S. government issued identification
that does not contain a visible signature or has an embedded signature, your second
identification must have both a clear photograph and your signature.
- Your middle initial in your account on this website must match the middle name or
initial on your ID.
- If you have a hyphenated last name, one of the following must be true of your name
as it appears in your account on this website and on your ID:
- either both instances must use the complete hyphenated name
- if one instance only uses one last name, it must be the second last name from the
full hyphenated version
If the name on your identification differs from the name provided during registration,
you must bring official, legal documentation of the name change. A photocopy will
not be accepted.
Examples of this documentation include:
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce decree
- Certificate of naturalization
- Court order for a name change