Accommodations for Nursing Mothers
Nursing mothers who need to make arrangements for bringing specialized equipment
or storage materials should follow the Alternative Testing Arrangements process
outlined below to ensure prior approval and the ability of a test center to meet
your specific needs.
- Register for the test and be sure to declare your intent to request alternative
testing arrangements during registration.
- Submit an Alternative Testing Arrangements Request Form and indicate you are requesting
accommodations for nursing mothers.
- If you have additional alternative-arrangement requests, include those requests
on the same form.
- Check your email for your notification of resolution (usually between 1–3
weeks after your completed request is received).
- Follow the instructions provided in your notification to schedule your test appointment
with any approved alternative testing arrangements.
Please note that children will not be allowed
in the testing center or into the secure testing room.