Vouchers are available for purchase by state education agencies and educator preparation programs to provide candidates with full credit toward fees for test registration.
- Preparation programs may purchase vouchers in order to assist candidates whose test fees were incorporated into tuition.
- State agencies may offer vouchers to candidates in support of a specific policy, such as providing them to candidates who meet certain state eligibility criteria to retake a test.
- Vouchers can be purchased in any quantity and for any test (first attempt or retake), determined by the state agency or preparation program.
- Candidates are able to use vouchers as a form of payment when registering for an exam. Note that vouchers must be applied during the initial registration; they cannot be applied retroactively to existing registrations.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Voucher usage may be tracked upon request in order to identify any unused vouchers prior to expiration. The unused vouchers may then be redistributed to candidates, ensuring their use.
To purchase test registration vouchers: Please send your inquiry to FTCE/FELE Customer Service.